- Msc. Revalidation Sciences (Cum Laude – University of Leuven)
- COPD Physiotherapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Symptomatic peripheral arterial disease
- Heart Revalidation
- General orthopedics (back, neck, shoulder, hip)
- Spinal Mouse back scan
- Pre- and Post-op Orthopedic Rehab
- Post-op Knee Rehab (VKB/meniscus/new knee)
- Post-op hip surgery rehab (TKP/THP)
- Revalidation exercise training in our fitness facility
- Sports Related Injuries from tennis, soccer and other ball sports and from kick boxing and rowing
- Trainer in a broad variety of Exercise Programs
- Physiotherapy at Home
More about Jan Willem Runhaar
The best part of my job is when we accomplish together, that what someone could not (properly) do before. That can be something as simple as walking a little further distance than before.
The human body is fantastic. We often realize that only when something is not going so well. I would like to work with you on the often complex and sometimes logical puzzle of recovery from physical discomfort.
Two completed studies in Physiotherapy (BSc) and Rehabilitation Sciences (MSc), more than 5 years of experience in primary care practices and various courses such as Relaxation Therapy and COPD, has allowed me to determine the best course of treatment. I truly enjoy utilizing this knowledge and experience to assist patients in the recovery process, which ultimately leads to improved function, health, and wellness.
Routinely re-assessing the patient and seeing that they are on the right track is imperative. I find that physical therapy is an art and a science as rehabilitation is tailored to the person. I cherish being a part of an individual’s recovery and return to function.
Feel free to contact me if I can do something for you!