- Manual Therapy (St. Augustine, FL. Member APTA)
- Mulligan Concept, 4xT, ATM practitioner
- Dry Needling
- Medical Taping
- Pilates Instructor
- General Orthopedics
- Spine Rehab (Back or Neck), Shoulder, Pelvic Floor
- Spinal Mouse Back Scan
- Arm-Neck-Shoulder Injuries
- Knee (ACL rehab) and Ankle Injuries
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Neurologic Rehab (Hernia, Radiation to Leg or Arm, Heel Spur Injuries
- Jaw/Facial pain and Headaches
- Complex Chronic Injuries (Rheumatic & Musculoskeletal Diseases, Fibromyalgia, Bechterew)
More about Samira Waanders
“Every day I want to help a number of people with a more flexible body free from pain. That has always been my mission and I get a kick out of that.”
I was born in the city of Mumbai in India. A metropolis with millions of people and huge contrasts. I saw a lot of pain and suffering. Because I felt deep in my heart that I wanted to do something about it, I chose physiotherapy.
Even though my family is very nice, I thought after a few years, I want to get out of here. I packed my bags and moved to America. I combined working and studying and graduated as a Manual Therapist at the University of St. Augustine in Florida. I am now an experienced specialist and have completed numerous training courses in physio and manual therapy.
As a child I have always been very energetic. Driven in particular by my early childhood experiences I have now been using my drive for more than 20 years, every day and with great pleasure, to help patients get rid of their pain and to get the best treatment results.
I’ve treated more than 10,000 patients in my career and have seen it all. I know many effective techniques and always strive for the very best result for you! That is why I am also proud of my 9.7 score on Zorgkaart Nederland!
My passion is to continue to study the techniques that produce the best results. I love healthy eating and conscious living. In addition to my passion for my work and my team, I also exercise regularly (fitness and Pilates) and run and play outside as much as possible with my three fantastic children.